Residents and contractors are required to obtain a Road Excavation Permit prior to any work or construction access within the Town’s road allowance and property. Plans and a deposit of are required prior to approval of the permit. Deposits are refundable after all repairs to Town land are completed satisfactorily. Stockpiling construction material/containers within the road allowance is not permitted and is subject to enforcement and possible fines.

To obtain a road excavation permit:

  • Visit our office at 229 Industrial Parkway North to complete a permit application,
  • Contact the Roads Department at 905-727-1375 or via email for a copy 
  • Complete the form below

For any additional information, please call 905-727-1375 or email our Roads Department.

Related Form