The temporary closure of a Town Road to vehicles can be authorized by the Town Clerk for social, recreational, athletic, community, filming purpose, or combination of such purposes. 

How to Request a Temporary Road Closure

To request a temporary road closure within the Town of Aurora, the following must be submitted to the town clerk, via Access Aurora Customer Service (1st Floor  of Town Hall) at least four weeks prior to the event:

  1. Completed Road Closure Application (see downloads below)
  2. Completed Hold Harmless Agreement Resident or Corporation.
  3. Letter of notification to affected properties
  4. Completed Application for Town Traffic Supplies

If you require more information, please contact 905-727-3123 or by email to​