Have a question or issue? If you have a question related to municipal matters in the Town of Aurora, please see the question and answers below. If you have a general inquiry, call
905-727-1375 or email Access Aurora.

Accessibility feedback

If a service is violating your Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) rights, tell us right away. We will work to resolve the issue as soon as possible. 

Bylaw services

Working to educate and enforce bylaws to protect the welfare, health and safety of our residents, should you have questions or concerns regarding bylaw services such as parking tickets and enforcement, or property standards please contact us.

Basement Flooding

There are many ways to prevent basement flooding. However, if it does happen, we may be able to help you.

Broken watermain

If you see a watermain break, let us know right away. 


Did you get great help or service from one of our staff members? Did you see something you liked and wanted to let us know about it?

Council and Committee Meetings

Have a question about our council and committee meetings? Find out more.

Injured animal

If you see an injured animal, please contact animal services for help.

Downed tree

Fallen trees can be a hazard. You should report fallen trees or tree limbs.

Drinking water complaint

If you notice any problems with you drinking water such as an off taste or smell, please let us know. When emailing the Town, please include your address and a telephone number where you can be reached.

Illegal dumping

It is illegal to dump garbage on the side of the road. If you see this, report it right away. 

Missed garbage and recycling pickup

Was your garbage or recycling left at the curb? We know mistakes happen, so let us know when they do. 

Recreation program

Do you have a question about a registered recreation program?

For general recreation customer service, program registration and membership info contact: rleisure@aurora.ca

For facility rental inquiries: bookings@aurora.ca

Roads issue

Both the Town of Aurora and York Region look after roads in Aurora. The Region is primarily responsible for traffic and road maintenance on primary roads, often referred to as major roads. These roads include most of Yonge Street (except for the portion between Orchard Heights and Henderson Drive), Bathurst Street, Wellington Street, St. John’s Sideroad, Leslie Street, Bayview Avenue and Bloomington Avenue.

To view a map of all Regional Roads please visit the Region of York online map.

Depending on its location, for issues regarding traffic, traffic signals, construction or road maintenance please contact the Region of York or the Town of Aurora.

Social Gatherings

If you witness social gatherings please send us an email with the date, time, and location or leave a voicemail with the information at 905-727-3123 ext. 4240.

Snow clearing issue

If you notice a snow clearing issue, please tell us. View our winter maintenance page.

Traffic light issue and Street Light Complaint 

Traffic lights are crucial for keeping people safe. Please report if you notice a traffic light is not working properly. 

If there is a streetlight issue please submit a Street Light Complaint Form.

Website issue

Do you have feedback on our website or have you encountered an issue? Let us know.