Family First Night
Ring in the New Year at Family First Night on Sunday, December 31 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Aurora Family Leisure Complex, located at 135 Industrial Parkway North.
Celebrate the New Year with family and friends and enjoy:
- Free skating and swimming from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. (limited space)
- Children’s activities – crafts, face painting, inflatables, skills games and Mad Science demonstrations
- Reptile shows at 6 p.m., 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Magic shows at 6:30 p.m. and 7:45 p.m.
- NEW This Year - To celebrate the finale of Canada 150, there will be a special fireworks display at 9 p.m.
For more information call 905-726-4762. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or change activities.
Check out these awesome photos from the Family First Night 2015 event.
If you would like to volunteer for this event, please click here. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our Event Sponsors