**Please note that during the week of April 15, My-Waste experienced a theft of email addresses. As a result, 281 Aurora residents received a spam email. No passwords, names or locations were stolen. My-Waste has contacted all those affected. Please note that this is not a municipal service and My-Waste is a third-party provider. For questions on this issue please contact email@example.com.**
Do you have a Smartphone or Tablet?
Get your own personal garbage, recycling and special waste collection guide at your fingertips.
You can download Aurora's my-waste app to get instant access to all the waste collection schedules that happen in your neighbourhood and community.
Once you have the my-waste app you can easily set up alerts to remind you about holiday collection changes or events. Never miss another collection day for garbage, recycling, yard waste, household hazardous waste or electronic waste.
By selecting your specific collection zone, you will have personalized information on:
- Regular and holiday garbage, recycling and composting collection days
- Seasonal collections for yard waste and Christmas trees
- Special collection days for bulky items, household hazardous waste and e-waste
- Hours of operation and locations for depots, transfer stations and landfills
- Local waste and recycling contact information in case you have further questions
- A breakdown of which items go in each container
If you do not have a smartphone or tablet, waste information is available online or by visiting Aurora Town Hall located at 100 John West Way to pick-up your local Recycling and Garbage Collection Calendar.