New platform helps residents manage waste and recycling.
Want to know your garbage and recycling days? Not sure what can be recycled and what can’t? Download
Recycle Coach today and help reduce your household waste.
“Aurora is pleased to join the Recycle Coach network. This new platform will help effectively communicate local
collection, waste, and recycling information to our residents. The platform also includes engagement and
educational tools to help people manage and correctly dispose of waste,” says Director of Operations, Allan
Residents can access this free service from their desktop computers, mobile devices or through digital
assistants like Amazon Alexa and Google Home. The platform makes it easy for residents to get local disposal
information for thousands of household items on demand.
With Recycle Coach, residents can:
• Stay organized with custom curbside collection and event calendars
• Receive collection reminders and real-time updates on service disruptions
• Become recycling experts with the comprehensive "What Goes Where?" search tool, including local
disposal information and collection requirements for more than 10,000 common and uncommon items
• Take the “What Type of Recycler Are You?” quiz for useful recycling tips and tricks
• Report missed collections
This new tool replaces the My Waste app with improved features and information. Recycle Coach provides
easy answers to common recycling questions and helps empower residents to make smarter disposal
Boost your recycling efforts and download the Recycle Coach app for free at the the iTunes Store