Project Start Date: June 22nd, 2018
Norman Whitley 905-727-3123 x4376 Project Administrator:email@example.com
Project Engineer: Dan Vink 905-727-3123 x4380 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be advised that Orchard Heights Boulevard (from Whispering Pine Trail to Kemano Road) will be closed for storm sewer work. It is anticipated that the road closure will last approximately one (1) week and will start on or around Monday July 30, 2018. Please see map below for exact location of this closure.
- Harmon Avenue (from McLeod Drive to Gilbank Drive) - 0.64 lane kilometres of mill and 50mm overlay. 1 oil/grit separator to be installed.
- Orchard Heights Boulevard (from Bathurst Street to Hill Drive W) - 2.44 lane kilometres of mill and 50mm overlay. 1 oil/grit separator to be installed.
- Whispering Pine Trail (from Aurora Heights Drive to Orchard Heights Boulevard) - 0.93 lane kilometres of mill and 50mm overlay. 1 oil/grit separator to be installed.
- Please visit our Summer Construction Projects Webpage at https://bit.ly/2D8VWsK for more information regarding this project.
Estimated Completion Date: August 2018