Santa Under the Stars Parade
Don’t miss the magic of the Santa Under the Stars
Parade. This annual night time tradition continues on Saturday,
November 28 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The parade will travel along Yonge Street from Orchard Heights Boulevard to Murray Drive.
This night time parade is full of magic, with
beautifully decorated floats, incredible marching bands and a few special guests
include the Jolly man-in-red himself.
Huge thanks goes to the exceptional marshalling job done by the Optimist Club of Aurora, the crowd control done by the Don Valley REACT and the great traffic control assistance from the Safeguard, York Region Police and Auxiliary Units.
A big thank you to all those who donated time, equipment, services and good will to the 2019 Aurora's Santa Under the Stars:
- Aurora Community Volunteers
- Canada Post
- Canadian Tire Aurora
- Central York Fire Service
- St. Andrew's Shopping Centre
- St. Andrew's Valley Golf Club
- Town of Aurora – Parks Division
- Town of Aurora – Roads Division
Thank you to all the participants in the parade who spent countless hours preparing their float or group to make the parade magical.
Congratulations to our 2019 Santa Under the Stars Parade Winners:
- Best Commercial – New Roots Garden Centre
- Best Non Commercial – Aurora Diggers Girls Softball
- Best Service Club – Bradford Lions Club
- Best Decorated – Dynamic Dance Company
- Best School – Country Casa Montessori School
- Most Original – Aurora Montessori School
- Mayor's Choice – Powell Contracting
And the most important thank you is to Santa Claus for making a special trip to the Town of Aurora!
Floats, Bands and Marching Groups
Want to help make this magic happen? Applications forms will be available on May 1, 2020.
Check out this photo gallery from Aurora's 2019 Santa Under the Stars Parade event.
Thank you to our Event Sponsors