The Town of Aurora is currently utilizing bidsandtenders.ca to manage our bids and tenders.
New e-procurement Tool
The Town of Aurora is launching a fully-integrated online e-procurement tool in a phased in approach. Phase one currently available will allow vendors to view, register and download bids online. Phase two will allow vendors to submit bids online in one quick, easy and convenient location.
Vendors who do not already have a paid subscription are invited to purchase an unlimited annual subscription for $165 from e-Solutions Group Bids & Tenders e-Procurement platform at bidsandtenders.ca once you complete your subscription you can view and submit bids at aurora.bidsandtenders.ca.
For those who do less bidding, a one-time fee of $45 per download can be purchased. Bid documents can be pre-viewed entirely online before payment is required.
When creating an account, bidders select commodity code(s) for goods, services and construction. The bidding system will notify the vendor by email of any bid opportunities matching their commodity code selection.
The unlimited subscription will provide vendors with the following:
- Unlimited access to register for all bid opportunities powered by eSolutionsGroup Bids & Tenders Software across Canada
- Automatic notifications of new bid opportunities, addenda, site meeting reminders & bid results
- Unlimited use of online submissions, document downloads and addenda notices
- Unlimited category subscription for bid matching
- Instant access to bid results
- Customized vendor dashboard that allows quick access to active opportunities and bid history
Self-serve profile management
- Ability to add up to 10 contacts to your account
- Ability to register for the Emergency Contact database
A free online webinar will take place on Tuesday, January 24 2017. The webinar will provide a live demonstration of the new tool. You will learn how to create a vendor account, view and find bid opportunities, submit and withdraw an online bid, explore the vendor dashboard and manage your bid history.
Date: Tuesday, January 24 2017
Time: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Click here to RSVP
In order to view the procurement advertisement for a particular Town of Aurora opportunity (at no charge), locate the bid in the listing on aurora.bidsandtenders.ca. In order to download bid documents, you must first become a paid subscriber to bids and tenders.
Addenda are available on bidsandtenders.ca
Please note: The Town of Aurora does not post all documents. Some bids may be available for viewing purposes only. Bidders wishing to download from bids and tenders may do so with the understanding that in order for submissions to receive consideration, bidders must pick up a full submission package and register their company information.