Serving Our Community
Starting Oct. 1, 2017, residents can also visit the Joint Operations Centre (229 Industrial Parkway North) to speak with Access Aurora.
The Town of Aurora's Customer Service division, Access Aurora provides residents and visitors with information on Town services. Residents and visitors can call, email or visit Aurora Town Hall's first floor to:
- Pay taxes or water bills
- Report problems with traffic signals, signs or roads
- Purchase a cat or dog licence
- Pay parking tickets
- Obtain recreation information
- Report missed garbage pick-up
- Confirm special event information
- Pick-up a parks and trails map
- Register for a marriage licence
Contact our friendly customer service team at 905-727-1375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to serving you!