Thank you to everyone who came out for the 2016 Doors Open Aurora on
Saturday, August 20. The 11th annual Doors Open Aurora event attracted over 2,200 visitors to 14 participating sites and walking tours.
Stay tuned for more information on site listings for next year.
This year’s Doors Open Aurora features the following 14 sites:
- Hillary House and Koffler Museum of Medicine, 15372 Yonge Street
- The Patrick House Art Studio & Gallery, 58 Temperance Street
Theatre Aurora, 150 Henderson Drive
- Vic’s Shoe Repair, 15243 Yonge Street
- Aurora Public Library, 15145 Yonge Street
- Aurora Cultural Centre, 22 Church Street
- Cultural Precinct Walking Tour, 22 Church Street
Trinity Anglican Church, 79 Victoria Street
- The Rising Sun Masonic Lodge, 57 Mosley Street
- Aurora Farmers’ Market and Artisan Fair, Town Park, 49 Wells Street
- Block 11 – Aurora’s Haunted Precinct Walking Tour, Town Park, 49 Wells Street
- Aurora Armoury, 89 Mosley Street
- Charles Henry Sheppard House and Sheppard’s Bush Conservation Area, 93 Industrial Parkway South
- Merlin’s Hollow, 181 Centre Crescent
The Doors Open Aurora Interactive Map provides detailed information on the Doors Open Aurora 2016 sites.